Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm baaa-haaaack!!!

It's been long, sooo very long, but finaly! The exams are O.V.E.R.

(By the way, my computer died, and now I'm using my sister's laptop.)

So sorry, sorry, sorry about being away for so long. Stien won't be back 'till February, since her exams are spread about more weeks than mine. Hereby, good luck Stien! I'm thinking about you girl!

I also wanted to thank you all for your friendly words about my Solo! Thanks guys! This Monday, it's D-day, and my Solo'll be judged in front of the whole class. Yaiks... Wish me luck!

To relax, I'm going shopping with my mom tomorrow ;-)
I need new shoes (badly), and a few new clothes would be welcome too. Then we're going to look for a birthday present for my sister... So lovely there are sales this month ;-)

Ooooooh, I'm really hoping I can catch up with all of you. There's much reading to do, I'm sure :-D
I'll be at it in the next few days... so watch me ;-)

Now, I'm off. I feel a killer headache coming up. Ouch.

-xxx-
Andi

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for exams being over! I hope you have fun shopping too! :-)

Feeby Neko said...

Drink lots of water and avoid the caffine for a bit. That's usualy what helps me with my headachs since I can't take pain killers. :)

Awesome on the exams I bet you did well and good luck on the solo, I know you'll make it through just keep chugging. BTW I've added you to my blog roll so I can get around here more often. ;)

Andi said...

Hi Frigga!! :D
Yeah, shopping was fun! Thanks! I really needed it ;-)

Thank you too, Spirit, for the advice ;-)
Here, the only thing that seems to work a bit is getting some sleep... I usually don't tend towards caffeine, so that's ok ;-)

Oh, and,... I'm still a bit of a computer geek, so I'll have to check that blog roll thingie out. *oopsie*

-xxx-
Andi