Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finished!!!

Oh. My. Word.

I'm done! Finished! Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!!

Oh my, I'm so happy! My first Solo is done :D
Yesterday was the shooting, in the afternoon. I edited everything afterwards. So it was finished in less than a few hours time!

The best thing about it, though, is that I have now a week to fully concentrate on my exams. No more stressing about the Solo, no siree... Just quietly studying... *sigh*

Now, I'm going to try if I can get the Solo up for you guys to see... Please let me know what you think about it :-)

(I could use a little critique to prepare myself for that *mean-ass* jury at school)

Oh yeah, almost forgot, that song is from Regina Spektor. *She's a great singer*


So, let me know ;-)

Love,
Andi
-X-

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry, I can't watch it at work... but I bet you'll do great!!! Good Luck :-)

Anonymous said...

He-he, it seems me i met the guy before, but where... ;-)

More jump-cuts maybe?

Anonymous said...

Haai Schat,

Like I said it would....it looks great!!! I told you so! ;)
Can't believe you came up with this :) and can't wait to hear the jury's response to it!

*hugs*

Andrea

Andi said...

Frigga, thanks! I'm going to need it! And yeah, I hope I'll do great too, haha ;-)

Tina, I know who you are, so don't you hide from me :P

Andrea, (Dreetje Pateetje), thank you too... When I have news about the words from *tha mean-ass jury*, I'll let you guys know it
;-)

*Andi*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. You've done a wonderful job and,I'm sure, that mean-ass jury is gonna love your work!

Rebecca said...

I hope all is well... :-)

Andi said...

Sorry for this late reply, but thanks Wayne, your words mean a lot to me :D

And Frigga, sure, everything is okay, don't worry! My exams are finally over, so I'll be having more time from now on. Yay :D

-xxx-
Andi