Tuesday, December 11, 2007

*Ladidah* A question for you!

Hi there,

I know, I know,... I should be doing my homework since it's a school night and such. But still, you know how it goes. There's always something better to do, eh?

So I was google-ing a bit. We had a writing class today. One of the benefits of going to a film school is that you get in touch with a lot of 'famous' people. That is, 'famous' here in Belgium, hehehe... So I was searching if I could find something about that professor scenario writing.

He is kinda' cute, really... *g*
No, truly, he is.

He always speaks so softly. I don't think he ever gets mad. And secretly, I think he's gay. I could be wrong, but then again, I could be right too.

Anyway, there I was, searching google-land for some form of live. And yes! I found his picture! *Wheeeee*

Should I post it? :P

Oh well, what harm can it do? Here you go:
Now, how old do you think he is? I swear, he is a perfect example of how I suck at guessing someone's age.

But what I want to know is if I'm the only one... So come on!
How old is my professor?
-X-
Andi

No comments: