Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time for another TT, number 14!

Well, last week, I completely forgot to write a TT entry... *whoopsie*

But since I have a bit of free time today, I know what to do ;-)



I haven't told you yet, but (since yesterday), I have an Algerian stalker. No really, it's true!

To make a long story short, he's got my number and now he's calling/text-messaging me quite often...

Now I'm thinking about 13 methods to get rid of him...


  1. Say I'm from the VB, a political party here in Flanders which tends towards extreme nationalism (and racism).

  2. Say I have a STD.

  3. Or that my husband is released from prison next week. A really cute guy tattooed all over his body. BWAHAHA!

  4. Perhaps I could say that I don't want a guy with the brains of a goldfish. Even a goldfish would be smarter than him! (believe me, that's true)

  5. From now on, I could eat garlic everyday, just in case...

  6. Or become terribly fat...

  7. Or let him smell my stinky shoes.

  8. I could tell him I'm gay. Which of course isn't true, heh.

  9. Say I'm in a relationship with somebody else...

  10. I could let my cat attack him.

  11. Or my sister's new boyfriend.

  12. I could change my cell phone number.
  13. Oh, what the hell, I'll just tell him to sod off. Voila.

    Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



    Love,
    Andi ;-)
    -X-

6 comments:

Samantha_K said...

2,3, and 13 are all very excellent ideas, lol.
Good luck with getting rid of him!

damozel said...

Some funny ideas, but having a stalker is NOT funny. have you gone to the police? Can you change your phone number? I'm sure he's probably harmless---even so!

Take care of yourself! The Flatland Almanack --Damozel (adorable animals behaving oddly)

Andi said...

Samantha, I think he's got the message already ;-)
He hasn't called me since yesterday. *Wheee* I hope it stays that way :P

And Damozel, true, a stalker isn't funny. But yeah, I think he's harmless. And perhaps less stupid than I thought he was, since he hasn't tried to contact me again ;-)

Like I said, I hope he stays away!

Happy TT guys!
*Andi*

Rebecca said...

Haha - I once told a guy I moved across the country :-0 Will you let us know how you finally get rid of him?

Nicholas said...

What about the police? Keep us updated!

Feeby Neko said...

You could say you're pregnant, that always get's rid of guy! XD! I like two and the goldfish one. Some guys just can't take a hint.