Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Picture from Uncooked *wink-wink* )


My exams are coming up, so aside from the normal holiday stress, I'm pretty much freaking out. There's just so much to do!

For example, I have to have a project ready in a few days. This project is my first Solo.
(This school year, we have to make 2 solo projects. They are rather important; we are getting rated on these things, blah.)

The task for this first Solo is the same for each student: Man/Woman/Setting.
You are judged on creativity, story/script, production and directing skills.

And now I'm pretty much stressing about everything: My storyline seems poor, my storyboard sucks, I don't even know if my actors are going to do what I want them to do...

And in the meanwhile, there are still exams to be studied, holiday guests who are coming over...
People's birthdays I shouldn't forget...

My head seems to explode!


But today, it doesn't really matter. I have everything prepared for the shooting, so I refuse to stress about that any longer. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes when the camera is rolling, eh.

I'm just going to do some studying now, until the guests arrive...


So... I wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Happy 2008!

Love,
Andi


P.S: sorry about the whining! *oops*

No comments: