Monday, December 10, 2007

Sonja, Belgian Chocolate and Christmas!

Hi, hello ;-)

Wow... I seem to be so busy lately! I swear, school is eating my time.

Tomorrow, it will be a week since Sonja's wedding. As soon as I can I'll post some pictures, 'cause she really was beautiful on her wedding day.
It's so strange to think she has a 'husband' now.... God, I mean, time flies! It really does, no kiddin'.
I feel old and young at the same time ...*sigh*... that strange duality, it twists my mind ;-)

On a slightly larger scale then. We still don't have a government. And it's really getting time we got one. Remember that Thursday Thirteen post? Well, Leterme isn't "formateur" anymore(Don't know the English word here). He blew it yet again.
Now we're depending on our former Premier, Verhofstadt, to save us from this mess. I wonder where that's going to lead us...
And that with the Leterme-antics going on. That man keeps on making mistake after mistake.
Apparently, Leterme made a comparison between our French television station, the RTBF, and that radio station Mille Collines in Rwanda.
Of course, now everyone is mad at him. Which is very understandable.
So now our country is coping with a dilemma: A transitional government or an emergency government...
We'll see soon enough, I guess. I only hope they clean up this mess quickly!


On another note, Christmas is almost there! *Wheeeee*
Who has been Christmas shopping already? *I have - I have*
I don't have everything just yet... I still have to see if I can find some small things, but otherwise I'm done :D
In two weeks it's Christmas, so I have a little time left. Oh well...

Anyway, I wanted to share something with you guys. To bring you in the spirit of Christmas ;-)
Ever wanted to see me dance? Check it out here :P
One chance only!

Love
Andi
-X-

No comments: