Friday, September 7, 2007

Oh My God!

Ooooh, i have such good news!

I got through my entry exam! Yay!! Partyyy!!!

I'm so relieved. Finally an end to all the stress. Yesterday we had the interviews. Each candidate had to present his/her movie to a jury. Pretty much like 'Idols'.

I was very nerveous. Hands shaking, turning red... horror! Anywho, when it was my turn, the jury seemed friendly. And not grumpy or cranky like the other candidate-students who went first, had told.
I played my vid and afterwards there was... silence. Until one jury-guy exclaimed: "That was a very ok movie! Very very ok!"

Ok, turning red again... But then we talked a bit, and they seemed really interested. And still very friendly. I think they liked me, heh heh heh.

Then today, I had to go back, for the results. They called out the names of everyone who passed the test. My heart was pounding in my chest like a madman. I knew that the interview had gone well, but still...
They went through the list of names, I heard my name, and oh man! I was smiling! Smiling, smiling, smiling! Wooptidoo...

Stien promised me a party if I passed this exam. So now it's party time. Yeah! Everyone who is in the neighborhood is invited. I'll post the date once we have it. Meanwhile, I'll crack open a bottle of our finest wine and get very drunk this evening!
Hahaha, probably not, but it would be very student like :-D

Everyone, enjoy your evening!
I'm sure I will ;-)

Andi