Saturday, September 29, 2007

Things suck, big time!

Oops... we missed TT. Again.

Stien and I have both our first week of school behind us. That was though. At least, for me it was. I had to travel 2 hours by train each day, waking up early, comming home late. I catched a cold and got lost in Brussels (that's where my new school is located).
Stien stayed in Leuven. We haven't talked much, since turning on the PC wasn't so much on my mind this week. I'm hoping it will get better the next.
(Note to self: I should have bought that laptop when I had the chance!)

I do have some news, if you're wondering. Let's start with this one: We are not getting a dog. Turned out those people from that organisation played it dirty. Those nasty, vile hypocrites!
And that's all I'm going to say about it. I know those dogs need help, but I'm really sorry, I'm not ever going back to them!

Now, of course, my mom isn't willing to discuss the matter with me anymore. She won't hear of anything dog related. That sucks too... She changed her mind again, so I guess I won't see a dog here in house anytime soon. *sigh*

But I won't give up... I know the following may sound a tiny bit too cheesy, but a dog for a christmas present would be so very welcome!

Ah well, I'll just have to wait and see, I guess...

If you would like to, please, feel free to chear me up ;-)
Perhaps you guys have some handy advice in store for me...

Love,
Andi

No comments: