Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 5, and we're back!

We have been away for quite some time, and we're very very sorry. We thought we could make it up with a TT today. So here we are!











Thirteen reasons not to TT and go and have a drink? Here we go ;-)
  1. We don't have to pull stuff out of our asses.
  2. We can have a chat in person.
  3. There will be booz :-p
  4. We can look at beefcakish boys.
  5. We won't get a headache from staring at ours screens (though the booz will probably do the trick).
  6. I can tell Andi about a very lovely compliment I got today from a very lovely boy AND I can make lots of handgestures emphasizing the matter.
  7. Hehehe, I defenitely need a drink, we still didn't toast on me passing my exam, eh Stien??
  8. I can give Andi a big hugg :-D
  9. It will be a chance to show my new hairdo to Andi.
  10. Going out will make me get up and wash myself, i stink (says Andi).
  11. Stien: she really does, ya know?!
  12. Andi: can't talk now.... showering... *lalalala*
  13. Stien: uhm, yeah... Did I mention there could be boys? And Booz?!... Yeah? Damn!

We hope you guys had a wonderful TT too. If you have one, link it ;-)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

We're off!

Toodles!
Stien and Andi

7 comments:

Bloggers said...

Now that I read this I am heading to the fridge for a wine cooler. No ,but I wish I could. After I wean my son from breastfeeding I wll pop a top.

check out my 13.

Anonymous said...

Lol

Congrats on passing your exam and cheers! :-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Congrats on passing the exam!

But c'mon, TT is fun; look at all the new people you get to meet. And no hangover in the morning, either.

Dionne Galace said...

You two are adorable. :)

Hey, I've sent you the books you've requested. Lemme know if you don't receive them. Oh, and I've added a tiny little gift too 'cause you guys have been so patient! :)

love,
Dionne

Rebecca said...

Yay Welcome Back! I was thinking you girls had given up on the blog idea.

Okay, #1 made me laugh, I can definitely relate to that on some days ;-)

2, 3 and 4 make me wanna ask "Can I come too?" but no, I wouldn't get there in time :-0

Congratulations on passing your exam - Happy TT13! :P

Andi said...

Oh yay! Commenters! *grin*

Wham, thanks for stopping by. You had a great list for your TT.

Michael, thank you ;-)

Susan, yeah, we know TT is fun ;-) and we didn't misbehave last night, hehe.

Dionne, you're the best! But you already knew that, eh?! :-P

And Frigga, no, we won't give up so soon, don't you worry about it ;-)
You can always come visit us if you want.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Anonymous said...

What a fun TT. 'Glad you posted before going out.