Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 13

Hi there!

It's Thursday Thirteen again! And I was thinking... perhaps this week, Pervy Blog should live up to its name. Hahaha... So, perhaps, I should just show you 13 pictures of naked men... *And if I just could remember where I found them all*...

So here we goooooo.... 13 men to look at (no touching :-P )

And I mean naked as in *really really really really, very naked* , so you've been warned!



























































































































































































And a Christmas Present!!!! :D














I hope you enjoyed the ride...*ahum*

Andi :D


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I knwo what I want for Christmas!!

Rebecca said...

Ooops, I'm at work so I had to scroll right past your pics, but I can go back and look once I'm home. Oh wait, scratch that - I'm not at work. I would never blog while at work. I made that first part up. ;-)

Happy TT (I'll be back though)

Elena Greene said...

Very um...inspirational! Thanks.

Andi, I also wanted to let you know I've NaNoMailed you about the contest for the Dutch translation of LADY DEARING'S MASQUERADE.

Nicholas said...

Yes, well, very nice if you like that sort of thing. 13 naked ladies next week, ok?

Andi said...

Nancy, revealing it is, he he he :D

Well, Betty, so now we both know what we want for Christmas... ;-)

Frigga, I know you would never ever blog while at work, *gasp* the idea!

Elena, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hahahaha, Nicholas! That sounded so uncomfortable! Hahaha...
Sorry though ;-)
I'll tell you a secret, if you'd like to...? :P


*Andi*