Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 7...

Hi there!

Back for a new TT, yes, yes... :-D
Let's see what the 13 things will be this time...









We've done this before, I guess, but this one is slightly different: Thirteen things about Stien:
  1. I hate the fact we don't see each other that often anymore.
  2. School is driving me crazy with work! I don't even have time to scratch my ass (so to speak). That's why I haven't talked to Stien in ages. I get up early, and come home late. There's no more time to turn on my PC...
  3. She's so far away from me now. It feels like there are a zillion miles between us!
  4. I don't have money on my mobile phone to call her.
  5. Ok, that sounds shitty. But still... I would like to talk to her, even if it is on the phone.
  6. She has probably some new friends in her new school (that big University at Leuven) where I don't know a thing about. I'm so jealous by now. I know, pathetic!
  7. And perhaps she even has a new boyfriend... who knows!
  8. She needs to comfort me, I really need someone to talk to, since school is being crap :-(
  9. She has to tell me about her school, about the courses and classes!
  10. I really hate it to be so far away from her now. If I could I would teleport her straight to my house! No matter what she would be doing at this point, hehehe ;-)
  11. I could really use a girls' night out!
  12. I'm so pathetic, but have I mentioned I miss her?
  13. I really, really do... Stien come back!!!!

Voila, that was my sad, sad TT for today...

-xxx-
Andi

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


10 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, small world. In one window, I was leaving a comment on a friend's TT post. In another window, I stumbled upon your blog as I was browsing through blogs using the Next Blog button.

What do you think the odds were of my finding another TT'er via Blogger's random Next Blog button? :)

Andi said...

Hehehe, I wouldn't know. But now I sure will try it too :-D
After I have visited yours, of course :-)

k said...

so sweet!
i'm loving this tt stuff!

Samantha_K said...

Aw, I am so sorry you're missing your friend!

Here's a hug, and check out my 13 for a laugh...or maybe a horrified grimmace, I don't know. At any rate, it might take your mind off the melancholia.

Qtpies7 said...

Girls nights are so important for keeping the spirits up. Sorry you miss your friend!

Bloggers said...

I hope that you will not have to be away form her for too long.

My 13 is up on

Working at Home Mom

Rebecca said...

Oh how sad - I can understand why you miss her so much though. Now I think I need a girls night out too! Happy TT13 :-)

Joanne said...

Awwww. Sounds like you guys need to have a get together. Good list! Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Andi said...

Aww, you guys, thanks! :-)
Next week I have more free time, so I guess I'll go and visit Stien then. Now I have something to look forward to, hee hee ;-)
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you all had a happy TT!

-x-
Andi

TopChamp said...

ah... it's nice to have friends that are good enough to miss!

Happy TT.

I'm off now to try the next blog button getting a TT participant thing.