Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hungry

Howdy girlz,

you know how some people (mostly women) get these cravings after they have had dinner? Well, I'm the president of that club!!!
Anyway this week I was prepared. I bought fruit and not just an apple or two, nope! my whole fridge was stomped full with different types of fruit...but euhm...guess what....it's all gone!!!! all of it!!! guess where it went!?!



I ate it all... in 3 days!!!

So now I'm left with an empty stomach. I've got potatoes, chicken,...things that make a propper dinner... but absolutly nothing to snack. OMG! so hungry!!! I don't even have any junkfood......Must not go to 24h shop.....must resist.

that is all I wanted to share today!
bon apétit!
Stien

Ohw..right.... any of you girls know where to get a good guy these days? I need one...really miss having someone to pick on!

greetz
Stien

No comments: