Saturday, November 3, 2007

What classic movie are you?

I was visiting Frigga's blog, and when I saw her newest post, I decided I had to take that quiz too!
I mean, wheeeee, I wanted to know what movie I am. Turns out I'm an 'eeeeasy riderrr'. Yay.
See what it says? I just want to be calm, cool and comfortable. Yeah baby, you got that?



In the meanwhile, I went to shoot my documentary assignment for school today. Don't know how that's going to turn out. I'll have to see, I guess.
So now, for the rest of my day, I'm going to divide my time between editing the documentary and writing on my Nano project. I have 2.415 words, btw.
Only 47.585 words to go.... *whee*

-X-
Andi

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What are you talking about - I like the movie you got, well not that I've ever seen it. But you got "cool" mine proves what a goody-goody I can be 8-)

Well good luck on your documentary (is it another short one that you'll post for us?) and the Nano!! :-)

Andi said...

Aww, I just meant the colors and the layout of your poster ;-)
It's so retro, I like that.
And trust me, you are wayyy cool, Frigga!

I don't know yet if I'm going to post the documentary. The subject had to be 'this is me'... So, if I'm going to post it, I'll probably wish the ground under my feet opened and swallowed me. Because I just know I'm going to be very, very ashamed about myself. (Hate seeing myself on film)