Sunday, October 14, 2007

Feeling like shit...

I thought I hadn't anything to say today. But here I am...

I don't feel so good today. Don't know what it is. Perhaps I'm getting sick or something like that. All I know is that I don't feel 100%, that I didn't do much today, except for curling up on the couch with a book. Even my mom noticed. She had a party to go to. Some sort of class reunion. She asked me to do her hair.
I did, it looked rather nice, but she kept fussing about it why I did it 'that way'... *roll eyes*

Anyway, I was grumpy today. I helped her looking for a purse that matched her outfit. She was in my sister's room, looking into the closet for a purse, when I entered. Feeling already grumpy, I got pissed when I saw something shiny on a shelf, she quickly shut the closet door and she gave me a guilty look.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Nothing." she said.

I pulled the closet door open and guess what I saw...
You know, after that episode, when I had come home to find all that candy in the cupboards, my mom hid it the next day. Really childish to do, but I guess she didn't want to 'tempt' me. *Come on, please!*
Anyway, I didn't go looking for it or anything. I just forgot about it. Untill today, that is.

So, I opened that door, and saw all those cookies lying there. And Milky Ways, and candy... In my sister's room.

And that hurt. Big time. Now I just feel like crying. It's like they treat me like some fatty, who has to be protected from the evil chocolate!

And I really hated that guilty look on my mom's face, and how she tried to make a save on the whole situation.

"Do you want a Milky Way?" she asked.
"No." I said.
"Fuck you," I wanted to say...

Now it's a couple of hours later, my sister is back home (she was with a friend today), and I'm sitting here. I didn't speak much today. And now my sister is asking all these annoying questions. Why I am so silent, why I don't come downstairs,...

Well, I don't like talking much when I'm in a mood like this. Perhaps it will go better tomorrow. I don't know. Maybe I just have to sleep over it...

-X-
Andi

No comments: