Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Woohooo! Party! 21!!!!

It's her birthday, it's her birthday. Put your hands in the air, it's her birthday!

Yes peeps, Stien is now officially a grown up.

*Snort* Yeah right... :P

We (Sonja and I)

went to Leuven today, to bring Stien all the best wishes in the world. And of course, we brought presents too ;-)

A fan, a purple one. Showing here, together with Stien:


And a game called: The badass girl's guide to poker, all you need to beat the boys!



Heheheh... Looks good, doesn't it?






Well, we didn't actually play it (yet), but we will!... Eventually.

We had a great time.


We went shopping (Stien bought a gorgeous pink sweater), and afterwards, Stien cooked dinner. She made thai noodles, which were very, very hot, and left me with a burning mouth! *Hot-hot-hot*
But except from that minor detail, it was quite tasty.

And then it was time to go back home :-(

All I want to say now is: Stien, sweety, I hope you had a wonderful day! Kisses and more Birthday Wishes!




Love,
Son and Andi :-D

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like an awesome way to spend a birthday!

I also wanted to thank you for sending your + vibes my way, when I could I'd take my BIL's laptop and sign into blogger to check for comments, they were all very encouraging!! :-)

Andi said...

Yup, you're welcome. Good to hear everything is ok there :-)
Or almost ok...

Sandra Schwab said...

Happy, happy birthday, Stien!!!

k said...

happy bday!!!!!!