Thursday, October 11, 2007

Long Time No Blog

Hi everyone,

I know, I know, haven't been blogging for a while. It has been hectical around here, first weeks of university requiered some adapment from me. I'm also having trouble with the internet connection provided by my school.
Andi and I had our get together this week, our friend Sonja came along aswell. I was very pleased to see the both of them. Altough I made some new friends here quickly, seeing Andi was like being home away from home.

First of all: Andi, there is no need to be jealous :D I made friends but none of them are as cool as you :D I don't have a boyfriend either, not even close to one. Not even a skinny nerdkid in a fancy shirt that is too big!
Some girls here made it their mission to get me a boyfriend before newyear's eve. Good luck girls! Not gonna happen.

Anyway, living in Leuven (the city where I study) is just a little different from life in our village. For starters, it is NEVER, and I mean NEVER...quiet around ere. Every day, around the hour there are loads of college kids walking to class. Every night the same kids walk the streets to find the nearest party or bar. It took some getting used to, but now I usually sleep the whole night through. That if ofcourse, if I am not one of those kids in search for a bar.
Like last night. The bar across the street was having "cocktail night"...cocktails were at 1.5 euro :D... As you can see living in Leuven has it's advantages as well :p

...shalalala...I am running out of things to say, and I kinda still need to read a chapter from the book before the next class starts (hurray!). Oh lord! I don't feel like going to class! We do have a cute professor for it. Helas! I don't mean cute in a hunky way! My prof is a guy that looks like the kind grandpa from candy commercials. You just wanna give him a hug or pinch his cheeks :D

...Anywhooooo...Islamic studies here I come... *Stien signing off*

P.S. to Andi: your sister might just be a little more skinny and she is a very pretty girl...but euhm... she is not as pretty as you :$ (she will probably hate me for saying so :p but aaaaahhh we all die...some day :D)

P.S. to all of you: I'm really sorry for spelling mistakes, could not find the time to read the text over. I will correct it afterwards so please ignore mistakes :p



STIEN

1 comment:

Andi said...

Awwwww, you are too kind, sweety! It's great to see you back!... Missed you terribly :-( ... *snif*

Leuven sounds very busy. Now I think of it, I never really saw it by night... *hint-hint*

Hugs,
Andi