Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 9...

Yeah, 9 already. We keep it going, hahaha :-D

Today I was thinking about doing something with the theme 'birthdays', since Stien's is quickly approaching.

So, here we go:








13 Happy Birthday Wishes for Stien!

  1. First of all, I wish Stien a Happy, Happy Birthday! The very best there can be!!!
  2. Then, there are these 2 who want to wish Stien a Happy Birthday too: take a look
  3. And aaaah, another one! They are so great! These two, yeah!
  4. Aaah, I just love Hoops & Yoyo. I want to be Yoyo, the green one. Stien can be the pink one, Hoops. Hehehe *giggle*... They are just too cute to be true... Like Stien. She's so cute, I want to eat her. I mean, I want to eat her birthday cake. Yeah,... the cake, that's right! Hehehe, cake! That's my 4th wish. I wish her (and me) lot's of birthday cake. Yum!
  5. Then, there's this card I want to give to Stien: Hihihihihi...
  6. Or perhaps this one, I can't choose...
  7. I just love uncooked land. These cards are great! Rude, but great. I'm sure Stien share's this humour with me. That's why I love her so much!
  8. That's why I want to show her this one: See?!
  9. This is a bit of peptalk. I especially agree with the 'D'... and the 'Y'... and the 'B'... and....
  10. This one is just good for a great laugh: have a go: Hahahahahahaha!!!
  11. And, you know how much I like cake and parties. Well, Stien, I guess your party will look like this. If you invite me, that is... (I have quite a reputation when it comes to eating. I always tend to get messy. Don't know why that is though...)
  12. Wahahaha, I really don't know why/where I keep finding this stuff. But it's hilarious! Check it out!
  13. And last but not least... I love you hunni, and wish you can have the very best 21st birthday there is! I'll see you on your special day! ;-)

Love,
Andi

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

10 comments:

Irishcoda said...

Hi Andi, you had lots of fun with this TT and I'm like you, love to celebrate birthdays--especially someone else's! Stien, happy birthday! And you're going to be 21? Enjoy enjoy enjoy your special day!!!! I remember when I was 21, I think it was the year the lightbulb was invented ;-)

Samantha_K said...

Happy Birthday to Stien!
I think you were having a good time with this post weren't you?
I eat cake like Spongebob and Patrick too, LOL.
Happy TT!

Andi said...

Hi Irishcoda, you're completely right! Birthdays should be fun! And I'm sure you're not that old ;-)

Hi Sam! Hahaha, yeah, this post was so much fun! Spongebob and Patrick are great, hehehe.

Thanks for stopping by, guys. And a Happy TT to you! :-D

Andi

Sandra Schwab said...

ooooh, I love Hoops & Yoyo! They make you smile every time, don't they?

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Stien, and all the best birthday wishes from Germany. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stein! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Andi! Happy T13!

divine said...

Hello!

Thanks for visiting my first TT :-)

Oh, Happy birthday to Stien!...you have so much ahead of you. Have fun on your birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to throw in a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY STIEN!

Happy TT!

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday! I love Hoops and Yoyo too. There are free e-cards at Hallmark.com with Hoops and Yoyo.

Great list! Happy 13! Thanks for stopping by.

Rebecca said...

Sorry I'm late, but still: Happy Birthday Stien!!! :P

Andi said...

Sandra, thanks ;-) ... and yeah, Hoops&Yoyo are great, they make me smile too, always!

Greatfullivin, thank you too to drop by!

Divine, you're welcome ;-) I hope you have many more TTs :D

Kota Bear, thanks! :D

Joanne, thank you too. And I know ;-)... I found Hoops&Yoyo at Hallmark.

No problem Frigga. Stien's birthday is tomorrow ;-) so you're not too late :P