Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 10

OMG, I just noticed a (big) mistake! Well, perhaps not that bad, but still. It took me 10 weeks before seeing it!

10 weeks, that's a looooong time.

Only today I found out we've been writing Thursday Thirteen wrong from the start. We wrote Thirsday.... d'oh! *dumbass*


Anyway, I know I'm a bit late today. I had school and that kept me from writing here ;-)
I've thought about this TT's theme all day long. Untill a few seconds ago, I had no clue what to do. But then something tickled my mind. You all know how fond I am of using smileys. Well... Let's talk about my favorite smileys/emoticons today. Or the ones I use the most:










  1. This is '1 tooth' or '1tand' in Dutch. It's my most used smiley. I just love it. It's funny and very much me. It suits almost every occasion, hahaha.

  2. This one then, is close to '1tand'. Every time I see it, I imagine it making sounds like: 'har-har-har'. Much like a sea captain.

    Everyone knows this one. I use it a lot. Well, it makes me feel like a cheery person, you know?

    This is a well known smiley as well. Same story here, it's cheery!

    This, I use when I'm ashamed. Mostly, there is always an *oops* that follows...

    I like to use this when I'm thinking about something. It's my 'hmmmm' smiley.

    The one I use when I'm 'in shock'. Mostly when I don't know what to say.

    This is the most common in whole smiley-land, everyone knows it. So of course I'm bound to use it a lot, hehe...

    Drooling. Hahaha, this one can be used when discussing boys and/or cake. It's used frequently on this computer ;-)

    Hehehe, this is a fun one too. The one I use when trying to act innocent... Bwahaha...

    This is when I'm in an 'evil' mood. Simply put, that's the one I use when I'm acting like a complete bitch...

    The naughty one. Does this need any explanation? :P

    The yay-one, I use it when there's something to celebrate, woohoo!

And as a bonus, just for the fun of it (I found it somewhere on a Gerard Butler fan site board) :









        Hahaha, long live Gerry Butler? :P



        Happy TT to you all!

        -X-
        Andi

        Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

        The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



        9 comments:

        Samantha_K said...

        The wink is my standby. My old favorite friend.
        I'm really loving the cheer one. It may be my new favorite. Love your list as always, Andi! Happy Thursday!

        Anonymous said...

        Geez...Now I really feel old. I was around when the original smiley made his debut. Great list Idea! Happy T13. Thanks for stopping by, great to see you again.

        Rebecca said...

        Hehe, that was a fun one! Happy TT13!! And I never noticed a mispelled Thursday... Did you go back and fix them or something?

        Thank you for your concern regarding the fires! I found out my mom & step dad are safe along with all their pets, their disabled neighbor and his pets. Unfortunately we don't know how much longer until they can go home...

        Zenmomma said...

        I love your TT list. A devil and cheerleader emoticon. Awesome.

        Anonymous said...

        This was really cute, I use a lot of these too... Well I should say I used to I don't really IM or anything anymore...

        Joyismygoal said...

        :>too fun

        Andi said...

        Thanks, Sam ;-) I use the wink a lot too, hehehe...

        Greatfullivin, You're welcome.When did the original smiley made his debut? I'll have to investigate that!

        Frigga, hahaha, yeah... I did fix all the other posts. Even the labels. *sheepish grin*
        And it's good to know everything is ok with you and your family. I hope your mom, step dad and their neighbor (and the pets of course) can go home soon!

        Thanks, Zenmomma, Terra and Joy, hehe :D ... And Terra, how come you don't IM so much anymore?

        Everyone, thanks for stopping by! You guys are great!
        Happy TT to you all!

        Andi

        Anonymous said...

        Those are cute, and a couple are new to me. I shall steal them!

        Andi said...

        Okay, no problem, steal away Nicholas ;-)

        :P Andi