Monday, August 20, 2007

The daily life

Wow, I'm so happy I can find some time to write. These last few days have been really busy.
My sister and I found a job. It's only for two weeks, but still, we're also moving stuff to our new house. So that means my mom has to do much more on her own.
Yeah, she's practically freaking out from all the stress.
But at last the painting is about done. Yesterday, I painted my mom's bedroom. Now all of the upstairs rooms are finished, thank god.
Tomorrow the first half of our new furniture arrives. That's pretty exciting, so everyone with me: 'Whoooooo!!!'

Oh yeah, I'm stressed out too, can you notice? ;-)
At least the work we do at our new job isn't too hard. Or difficult, hehehe. But all the small bits make one large bit, heh?

Because I also have to finish some illustrations for a new author. And I don't seem to get there :-S ... With the work, the moving, the painting, it's hard to take the illustrations on top. It always seems like I can do nothing but appologize to her, poor thing. And I feel bad about my self. Really, really guilty. I mean, why am I not working on them now?

"Perhaps because it's late and you're about to go to bed in a few minutes?" says a voice, the logic one, in my head.

Maaah, I still feel bad.

And then another thing that completely stresses me out, too: my upcomming exam! I haven't told you before, but I'm switching schools. I set my mind on a new school in Brussels, the very BIG city. But in order to enter there, I first have to do an exam, an entry exam. And it takes one week! One week...
I'm totally pooped out here...
I'm so affraid I won't pass, and if I don't pass, I'm going to cry. Seriously. One week long.
At least Stien is comming with me, and Sonja too. I'm lucky to have friends who support me like that. And keep peptalking me ;-)

Talking about Stien, poor thing is sick. Lying in bed with a fever. But she will be back soon, and all over us again, heh heh heh... :D


-xxx-
Andi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Schatten! supernice blog-ding zo samen!
Kus!