Thursday, August 16, 2007

Operation: Image MeMe

I just saw that we were tagged by Frigga

And since it looks really fun to do... well, here we are ;-)

The idea is to go to google, (images), type in your name and choose the picture you like the most of someone that shares your name.

And I found a picture! :D whiiiiii...
And since this is a pervy blog, I figured I could show it too ;-)





Hehehehe... it comes from this




And now Stien, let's see what I can find for her ;-)
This picture is titled: Red Stien. I found it here:
And now that's done, we're supposed to tag others too. Uhm..., that's going to be a problem since I don't really know someone to tag... *oops*
Oh well, never mind,... We'll fix that problem later, I guess :-P
Now I'm off to bed, I really need to get some sleep!
See you all later!
Andi

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha - both were funny!

The story you wrote last week for my TT13 is in the top 10 - come by http://anyapples.blogspot.com/ to vote for your favorie!

Andi said...

I voted already ;-) ... those were some fantastic stories! Hard time to vote too.