Friday, August 3, 2007

Hopeless Holiday Hopping Around :D

Hi everyone!

I'm leaving on a holiday tonight, so I thought I'd post a blog entry before I go.
Due to the lack of sleep I got from pre-holiday stress, this might just be the most boring blog entry you have ever read. I am ever so sorry about that. Don't worry I'll make it up to you by posting a very pervy entry - about studmuffins I saw along the way-when I get back.
I invited Andi over here for a last girl to girl talk, poor thing had to put up with a load of stressattacks. Even now, packed and ready I keep trying to think of things I could have forgotten. I must admit, I packed about everything anyone could fit into a suitcase. Also, I keep chekking if I got my passport :). It's not like it is going to leap out of my bag or anything, but still.
Then, of course, there's the new airport policy concerning handbags. Aren't they taking it over the top just a little? No Liquids alowed, if more then 100ml.
What am I gonna do? Splash the pilot in the face with water and then take the plane. I mean come on!
And what if it were some kind af chemical product? A 100ml could still be enough to hurt a few important people.
Somebody told me even some pens or pencils are not alowed. Please! If they're afraid I will draw moustaches on sleeping people, their fear is probably grounded.

If I were Andi on the other hand, pencils would be dangerous. That might just be an idea for a Thursday Thirtheen. "how I drove a pencil through my sisters leg".
Anyway I get the feeling I'm kinda blabbering about whatever.

So: I wish you all the best of luck this week.
Greetings xxx Kristien

No comments: