Friday, August 24, 2007

Interview time!

Frigga had a great idea, (like always) ... : Interviewing. You're readers are supposed to ask you to interview them. So, If you ask us to interview you, we will! You just have to ask, and we will send you 5 questions which you have to post on your blog. In turn, your readers can ask you to interview them, and so on... ;-)


We asked Frigga, and here comes the interview:


1. You ladies aren't from Germany, but where are you from? And what language/s are commonly spoken in your country, and what are your slang words? Also, what language do you blog in?


Andi: We are from Belgium. Germany is our neighbor, hehe. In our country we speak Flemmish (it is practically the same as Dutch, only with an accent) and French. Just a little part in Belgium speaks German.
Our slang words... Well, Stien and I often call each other 'trut', which has pretty much the same meaning as your English 'bitch' ;-)
Stien: Or 'sjiek' which has the same meaning as 'cool'. Or 'Miljaar!' which means 'Damn!'. Or 'hennig' which means 'cute'... We have many many words!
Andi: And 'kutnest', don't forget 'kutnest'. That means 'bullocks' :-D

Oh yeah, we blog in English, just so you know... ;-)



2. You've been neighbors and best friends for years... how long and how did you meet? Can you share a childhood story of the two of you?


Stien: In 8th grade I had a friend called Stina, she used to tell me about her friend Andi who was spectacularly funny and a super friend. Stina told me Andi was comming to our school the next year. So september 1st, the year after, I met Andi. She had such long hair back then *pretty*. Andi and me headed off instantly. Although we saw each other every day, we wrote each other letters to get to know one another better.
I guess we both felt the need to share things with each other, that we couldn't share with the rest of the group. We might just be soulmates :D


Andi: A while after, me and my family had to move. Back then, we lived in the village next to Stien's. We had a dog, Kelly, and my mom didn't find a house, because pets were not allowed everywhere. We were nearly desperate! Mom wanted to take Kelly away and bring her to an animal asylum. And that's when I called Stien on the phone, in tears and totally in shock. I told her that Kelly was in danger and that I didn't want to loose her! I didn't want to give her away!

She calmed me and she was the one who got us a house to live. Her grandpa had a house that we could rent, and Kelly could come along.
And that's how we became neighbors, because it happened that said house was just arround the corner from Stien's :D


3. Where do you each see yourselves in ten years?



Andi: I see myself as a movie director. Working somewhere in London, I hope. I really want to make a costume drama, like the ones of the BBC, the Jane Austen movies... that sort of things. That's really my life dream! Oh, and in the meanwhile, I have written a couple of books too ;-) .... Yeah, romance novels, heh heh heh.
And Stien can come to all the premieres for free, and she can have copies of my books, for free!
Stien: Stien has no idea...


4. Do you have boyfriends? If so, spill the details!! If not, what do you each want in a man?


Andi: I don't have a boyfriend at the moment. I always said: "I want a man who can handle me!" I guess I've been reading too much romance novels. But still. I had some though moments in my past and that shows. I have very little tolerance towards men. If they breake 1 of my basic rules, they are kicked out of the door.
My ideal man has to be calm, funny, intelligent, loving, honest, loyal, sometimes crazy, and very very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery passionate!!!!
Like I said, a romance hero!
Stien: Stien wants someone who can shut her up when she's having one of her fits. Someone who misses her when she's gone. Someone who looks at her like she's the only one...apparently that's hard to find.


5. Now each of you has to tell an embarrassing story about the other!!

Andi: Ooooooooh! This is a hard one! Not because I have so many stories, but because I have trouble remembering embarrassing ones about Stien. But here's one I still remeber ;-)

Stien, my sister and I were walking at the train station, on platform 1 towards the entry. Suddenly Stien spotted a really gorgeous guy, walking in the opposite direction. She started walking very sexy (she had new shoes on) : swinging her hips, chin in the air, waving her hair, when BLAM, she fell right on her face, in front of that boy's feet... Poor thing, she was sooooo embarrassed!

Stien: Andi pooped in a bag...

Andi: Yeah, oooops for that one! *oops*


If anyone of you guys wants to be interviewed, let us know! And thanks, Frigga, for this one. We had a great time answering these questions ;-)


Luve,

Stien & Andi

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great answers!!! Thanks for doing it :-)

Andi said...

May I add: it was NOT in front of his feet, he was on another platform by then :p but it was funny :D