Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Skin to Skin

There are several reasons I wanted a blog of my own. One of those reasons is the great Dionne Galace. I have been reading on her blog quite some time now. I'm always telling Stien: "Omg, look here, that remark is sooo funny!" . But I never dared to place a comment. I know, I'm stupid... but still.


Now, she has a contest running. And I thought it would be something just for Stien and me ;-)
(I mean, we can win this book, which would be great since I don't have a credit card and that means I can't buy it... damn. So this way would be the logic answer to the problem, he he he.)

Her new book is out and she wants to let the world know. And I reeeeaaaally want to read it!

Here is a small summary what the book is about:

What Leilani wants, Leilani gets. That is, until she meets the enigmatic Oliver Clayton, her new neighbor. For some reason, Oliver seems to be intent on avoiding her even though he’s obviously interested. Leilani has tried to everything to get his attention, from wearing skimpy little outfits to walking a neighbor’s dog six times in front of his yard. Leilani wants Oliver…and she always gets her man.
In the heat of the summer, the temperature’s not only thing rising. Luckily, Oliver has that pool in his backyard and Leilani knows just how to cool off…



For people who have a creditcard, you can buy it right here, at Samhain.

-xxx-
Andi

7 comments:

Andi said...

Haai

you forgot the "pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pritty please let us win part"
oh and maybe we should enter twice so we don't have to fight over who gets to keep the book. we both know you'll win.

greets stien

Dionne Galace said...

You guys are adorable! Thank you.

Andi said...

Oh. My. God. Hihihihii, Stien, we are adorable, he he he :-D

Andi
*having a major fangirl mood*

Andi said...

*giggle* I read it :D...Keep a straight faca Andi, we need to impress :p

Stien

Andi said...

face* :p

Andi said...

Wahahaha!

Oh, uhm, ok. I'm cool. Totally...






Not! Oh god, I'm such a loser...


-x-
Andi

Rebecca said...

You girls make me laugh! :P

Hey, send me an email at friggasapples@yahoo.com and I can email you back the interview Q's. (You didn't put your email in your profile) :-)