Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 1

Hi everyone!

Here I am again for my second post on this wonderful blog. Yeah, I know we don’t have something like an audience yet, but I hope in time that will change. Soon. And then we will become the most powerful blog on the net, so strong, so we can conquer the world… MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just kiddin’, we’ll try to be nice ;-)

And lookie here: it’s Thursday today. Wich means: time for our very very first ‘Thursday Thirteen’. Whoohoo!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!





















Since this is a first, I think it would be fun to talk about, well,… us. Get to know each other a bit better, if you know what I mean?



1. Stien and I both live in Belgium. About 300 meters a part from the other. Although that’s going to change very soon, since I am moving to the city.


2. Stien and I are best friends since high school. We saw, we met, and became friends instantly.


3. A lot of people have told us already that Stien and I look just like sisters. We even look more sisterly-like than my sister and me.


4. We both wear glasses.


5. We both have wavy brown hair, although Stien’s hair is dyed black.


6. Stien has a thing for shoes, I have a thing for earrings. Yeah, girls, right?!


7. Although I wouldn’t mind if I could buy as many shoes as I wished. Oh no! Certainly not! Where’s the money??


8. Stien has the cutest little dog I’ve ever seen: a puppy named Tyto.


9. I want a dog too! I’m whining and complaining about that for almost two years now. I want a dog tooooooo… *whine*


10. I have absolutely no tact at all. I’m the blurt-it-all-out kind of girl. Stien, on the other hand, could be renamed as Miss Tact. Or Miss Subtle. Or Miss Discreet. Whatever, you got the point.


11. We both like to make beauuuutiful things with Fimo. Figurines, beads, birthday presents and lots more. I have to say, we’re both good at it.


12. Just to point out that we’re not just one girl with a personality disorder: yes, there are differences between us. I’ve always seen Stien as the classy chick. The one with a worldly air to her. She always comes up with lines like: “Oh god, Andi, that boy just gave me a ‘round Manhattan’”. To which I most likely answer: “Whaaat??” Looking very confused.


13. On the other hand, Stien always tells me I am the funny one. But that’s hard to grab for me. I don’t get it, when it are her words I always have to laugh with. It always looks like she comes up with the funny things to say and that I look the blabbering fool, compared to her.

Anyway, that was it for now. If you have a Thursday Thirteen today: link it!

Luuuurrrrve,
Andi

9 comments:

Jennifer Dunne said...

A pleasure to meet you, Andi and Stein. Welcome to the Thursday Thirteens!

Mine is 13 things to do when it's hot, at: http://jennifer-dunne.livejournal.com

Andi said...

Hi Jennifer!

Nice to meet you too! :-D

Lori said...

Nice to meet you and welcome:) Happy TT.

Andi said...

Thanks for stopping by Lori! Happy TT to you too!

Rebecca said...

Welcome to blogville & Happy TT13!
Mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

:-)

Andi said...

Nice to meet you Frigga!

Hehe, I'll check it out tomorrow, if that's ok. It's becomming quite late here in Belgium... ;-)
But your TT sounds very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you two! My TT is up at: http://www.achickenloveshermonkey.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Great to learn more about you two. Have a happy TT!

1UP RPG said...

Welcome to blogging and Thursday Thirteening!

Bob

Click here for my blog