Monday, August 6, 2007

I feel perfectly abandoned...

Yep, like it says in the title: I feel perfectly abandoned.

Stien left for Turkey, to spend a whole week there. Blergh, why does that feel so bad? So totally wrong?
Perhaps because all my friends are away, heh. I mean, Sonja's in Brussels (poor gal lives there), Tina's still in Russia, I haven't talked to Andrea in ages, and now Stien is in Turkey...

Plus, today was a really annoying day. We had to do a lot of packing (because we're moving) and it was very hot! I had the feeling that I was sweating waaaaayy too much. You know, sort of like: 'Oh no! Look at me, I just produced a whole river!!!'

In the afternoon, my mom and I went to the new house, to do some measuring, and then to the shop where we bought lots of paint. (Note to self: paint ain't cheap)
But at least that's done. So tomorrow we can fi-na-lly beging!!! *Wheeeee*...
We picked some really nice colors. Very light colored violet, for the kitchen and the bathroom. And if we have enough, also for the hall.
For the living room, we chose buffalo brown and beige (same for my bedroom) and lime and beige for my mother's bedroom.

When everything is finished, I'll post some pictures of the endresult ;-)

Tina's to arrive tomorrow evening, from Russia, and she promissed to help a hand with the painting. At least I won't feel abandoned anymore, if she comes to help us, hehehe... I really missed her, so it will be nice to catch up with her.

Anyway, I'm off. I've still some artwork to do for a new author. I guess I'll have to finish that ;-)


Andi

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I came by to let you know I posted the results of last weeks TT13 the Food Edition. It's up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look. :P

Andi said...

Hehehe, I took a look. Great list!

Anonymous said...

Haven't talked to me in ages huh? hehe, sorry...stuff happens (RL is a ***** sometimes) but reading this blog definitely puts a smile on my face. Loving it ladies!!
Don't feel abandoned, you know I'm never far away (well, computerwise at least). Glad to hear about your sisters (ex)boyfriend...FINALLY!!! haha.
Gotta run, but I'll definitely be back ;)
mwah
Andrea

Andi said...

Hi Andrea, great to see you here! Welcome home, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And yeah, she finally dumped him. How couldn't she? If she hadn't, I'd personally kicked his ass. Seriously!
He would've gone down as fast as I could say 'fuckface' to him...
*Oh heaven, that would've been sweeeeet*