Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sniffels

Dear Bloggers, Bloggees and hello to the Blogged,

How is everyone doing? I hope better than I :) I came back from my holiday a week ago but got the flue shortly after. (In august!!!! can you imagine?)
I'm still not feeling a 100% well, but Andi has been nagging me for days and days to write another blog entry.
The poor girl was practicaly desperate.
So here I am :D (yes you may bow!)

How come I always overestimate my health?
I want to have a go at university this year, so I went shopping for some stuff at Ikea (for my dormroom ofcourse). Before I left my mom asked me if I was feeling well enough. I told her I was feeling perfectly fine and that shopping would probably be just the cure I needed!...wel erhm....WRONG!!!!!
Almost fainting at Ikea's...it is truely a new low girls :s :p

Aside from that the shopping trip was fun.
Seeing as the curtains and doors in my dormroom are red, I decided that red would be my accentcouler for the room. So I practically bought everything in the shop that revieled even the slightest hint of red! My mom was barely able to save a giant red couch from my shophappy grasp! (too bad, it was pretty even it wouldn't fit :( and I'm sure my flue would have been cured if I got it ).

Anyway this blog is a pervy one and I haven't said anything boy related yet. Well, today I'd like to turn the tables for a change.
Ofcourse we all know that the male part of the human race is disgustingly evil and they should all go and live on the moon and only come back if we say they can :)
But sometimes...a kind girly soul wanders off and ends up on the wrong side of town. Us girls can be really cruel as well. In this case, my thoughts go out to a friend of mine (he knows who he is:) ) I hope he'll get treated the way he deserves to be real soon. (I also hope he won't kill me for writing this)

Anyway... at least WE can blame "hormones" for our freaky man hating behavior :)

Toodles y'all
Stien x

6 comments:

Andi said...

Hi darling,

I was wondering if I should reply here or in a new post. But I decided here was better.

I'm relieved you're feeling a bit better. That shopping trip must have helped, I'm certain ;-)

I also have a story about IKEA. But that's for another blog-time post. Let's just say the service there is rather bad. Reeeaaaaally bad...

And what's that about that guy? What did he do? Tell me, tell me, tell me! Does he deserve a real nasty punishment? *evil grin*
And if he dares to touch you, I'll punish and torture him twice. *MUAHAHAHA*

-xxx-
Andi

Andi said...

Hi Andi :D

It wasn't him that did anything wrong. It's about a girl who is doing something to him :)

Anyway here's his comment:

"I hate women! They are real demons, they're not from hell though! no,no...They are from a place much more evil. Some place the devil himself does not dare to enter.To scare his children the devil tells story about them.

Its cute how he only says that when he's in love though :p

Andi said...

PS from my friend (my bad: I forgot to write it)

WOMEN SHOULD COME WITH A MANUAL

Andi said...

Wow, wahahaha, now I'm totally wondering who he is, although I have a pretty close idea!
But yeah, he's right. We should come with a manual. You're mine and I'm yours ;-)

-x-
Andi

Rebecca said...

What do you mean shopping doesn't cure a cold?
And when do we get the details of the side story going on in the comments of mine?
Happy Tuesday! :-)

Andi said...

Er?... What side story?

And the shopping? Well, doesn't it make you feel good, or better, when you're a bit down? ;-)