Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our very first entry! Whooo!!

Posted by: Toigirl Stien

Dearest Dude's and Dudettes!

I asked Andi to do our first blog entry. As you can see I beat her to it, because for the firt time EVAH my girl was speechless. (I mean can you imagine)

So I guess I will kick this shit off! (if you don't do it yourself *dissapointed face* :p) I'm sorry Andi :D you know i love you.

What better to start a blog by than a good old fashioned boy diss. Did you girls ever want to show op on a guys doorstep, grab him by the ears and shout: "you don't even know it yet, but we are made for each other!". I so wanna do that. Some guys just do not get it :D It would be funny to do that though. but then again, if you pinch his ears to hard, he still wont hear ya! And somehow I do doubt it would work :p

But what if it does work? :p ...there ya go! thinking too much again. I'm what? 12 lines along the way. That's what they do, them boys...they make you think (even more then usual). Maybe it's because of that whole 'not thinking with their brain'-thing, they just wanna make ours do overtime instead.

And yet, we still do love them! (stupid fuckfaces )

Anyway I'm off, hoping Andi got some inspiration from this crap :D


toodles xxx
PS: it' s not even funny when I try this :p

No comments: