Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 4, already

Hi everyone!



I haven't written a TT before and I was feeling guilty because I let Andi run this blog by herself for a quite while. So I suggested to do this week's thirteen. I didn't tell Andi what the subject was going to be, though. I hope she wil be surprised because I came up with 13 reasons why Andi is worth having as a friend.(I'm so sweet, I know :p)














1 - Andi is a real clown, she can always make you laugh. Especially when eating, Andi likes to put up a show. I'm talking herbs between teeth and a big smile :D
Just make sure she stays away from toast :p ...not a pretty sight :p

2 - Andi has more books than our public library, she read most of them and loooooovveeees to give you a full report... so if you're looking for a bedtime story... :D

3 - When in boy code red (the sobbing kind :p)... she knows excactly what kind of movie and taste of patatoe chips (or ice cream) (or both) to bring :D

4 - You don't have to be afraid when Andi and her pencil are around (long story :p)

5 - Andi likes chocolate even more than me

6 - You can call her names and she will take it as a compliment

7 - Andi says things like "Your diva-rate is skyhigh today" (makes me feel good :D)

8 - Andi knows better than anyone how to spot a georgous looking guy, I don't know how she does it and she won't tell me :p

9 - Andi is a great cook! Maybe this could be a hint to let her cook for me again :p

10 - She is friends with ME!

11 - Andi looks tough, but she is supersweet which makes her even more interesting

12 - Andi makes pretty pictures of pretty people :D

13 - She's Andi! I mean, come on!!!



Anyway, Andi is SUPERDUPER great :D . You can be friends with her, just don't think she'll be your Best Friend Forever (that space is occupied)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Enjoy!
Stien

5 comments:

Bethanne said...

Okay, since i don't read...german? Maybe? I was lucky to find this comment window at all!

Nice that Andi has such a great friend. Love the ones that can pick out a hottie at a hundred yards. ;)

Andi said...

Whoooops! Something we'll have to chance too. We're still a bit new in the 'business', so we don't know how and where to look first ;-)
But it was Dutch.

Thanks for stopping by Morgan!

Andi :D

Andi said...

*change.

See, even my English is bad ;-)

soleil said...

what a sweet list!! you both sound like wonderful women.

Rebecca said...

"Andi says things like "Your diva-rate is skyhigh today"

Everyone should have a friend like that! Great TT13! :-)