Thursday, August 2, 2007

Let's introduce!

So, people, let’s introduce!

My name is Andi. I’m 21 and kind of weird. Or so they keep telling me. (They = those purple little aliens who keep abducting me)

Right…

I’m a real romance book lover. I mean, how else would you discribe someone who has a hughe pile of romance books to be read?! I’ll try to review some books on this blog as we go on and grow older ;-)
It would be fun to ‘speak my mind without consequences’… or so I hope. I know there are some though bitches in romancelandia. (Always good to be prepared, heh…)
Anyway, that’s what I hope to do on this blog. And since I’m relatively new to this thingie, I hope you guys will help this sistah out ;-)

But romance isn’t the only thing on my mind…

Stien just talked about boys. Lemme tell ya something: Boys are wonderfull. In theory. Or on photographs… *rrrrrrr*
No, seriously, who doens’t like herself some beefcake once in a while?! ;-)
So nice boys pictures will also be posted regularly on this (oh so rightly called) Pervy Blog, hee hee…
I hope you’ll enjoy them. Here’s one to get us started:



















I hope to see ya’ all soon.

Luuuurvvveee,
Andi

No comments: